Are you looking for ongoing and exciting work?
We are on the hunt for high-quality digital graphic designers to create compelling designs and images for us and our clients.
You’ll work as part of a small team supporting multiple clients, across diverse industries — everything from auto dealers to yoga shops (sorry, no industries that start with a Z just yet). A typical day might involve creating multiple splash images for blog posts, perhaps a logo for a client, and social media imagery. Occasionally, you’ll need to step up for larger projects like a slide template or sales proposal.
This won’t be a one-off job. Our model is to start people off as contractors, divvy up the work, and see who rises to the top. Those who do get full-time offers, either as employees or contractors (depending on your preference and geographic location).
- You have 2-3+ years of digital design experience, preferably professionally, although we’re willing to take a chance on recent college grads if your samples are wondrous.
- You appreciate the relationship between textual and visual elements. You know that the art doesn’t exist in a vacuum, and unless your images, designs and the copy are working together, we’re not producing work that works for us.
- You have tremendous attention to detail — in particular, the ability to create in a way that is in alignment with client brand an image. We put out hundreds of pieces of content per day; you’ll have to switch visual style, color palette, and mood quickly.
- You have strong organizational skills and the ability to meet strict deadlines, often while working independently. Our designers are able to put their heads down and produce awesome work without constant supervision.
- Your communication in general, not just visually, is inspired. You need to be able to participate and work effectively both with internal teams and with clients directly. Moreover, our team is completely global, and largely remote — good communication is our lifeblood.
If the above sounds like you, please send us some samples of your work that has most excited you, as well as your rates: hourly and for various fixed pieces.
- At least 2 years of collegiate level art or design
- A portfolio that demonstrably meets our above needs
- Speak and write English fluently
- Willingness and ability to travel globally at least 4 times per year